The Art and Science of Good Messaging
This workshop is for product managers and entrepreneurs bringing new products to market. Tech founders, marketers, and engineers; this workshop will teach you powerful skills and techniques to create messages that win customer hearts.
Why This Workshop
Companies bringing new products to market are hard-pressed to get buy-in from customers for their innovations. Good products are not enough. A strong message is a necessity to rise above the noise and connect with the customer, particularly in today’s socially-connected, 140-character world.
While entrepreneurs are good at writing messages that appeal to their customers’ logic, many fail to appeal to their customers’ emotions. It is the emotional call that finally motivates and drives people to take action, aka make a buying decision.
The Message Design Workshop follows a time-tested methodology to help entrepreneurs write messages that win customer hearts (emotions) as well as customer minds (logic).
What you Will Learn
Through a series of interactive and explorative exercises, we will help you get inside your customers’ hearts and also their minds. Not only will you discover actionable insights, but you will also learn an effective framework you can reuse later.
This workshop will help you:
- Practice empathy and walk a mile in your customer shoes,
- Question and stress-test your product and customer assumptions,
- Examine your product attractiveness with new eyes,
- Identify what is truly unique and relevant about your product,
- Create a differentiated value proposition.
You will leave the session with a heightened attunement to your customers, expanded insights about your products, and a valuable toolset to craft a superior value proposition.
What Makes it Unique
- A powerful framework that draws on multidisciplinary practices, combined with a decade of hands-on experience in messaging and new product marketing,
- Interactive brainstorm exercises to help attendees expand their views and explore creative ideas,
- Proprietary techniques to simulate customer immersion.
How to Register
By popular demand, we are now offering this workshop as a standalone service to interested companies and organizations. For more information, please contact Tech Atelier.
“The Messaging for Startups workshop was phenomenal and thought provoking. What I like about the training is that it not only helped me improve my messaging, but I also gained valuable insights to improve my company’s positioning and strategy. Bravo! Brilliant!” – Olivia Ho